Woodside, New York | WOODSIDE, New York
Primary Location:Woodside, New York 11377
Base Salary: $16.00 — $17.00 per hour
How You’ll Perform the Role
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams commercial paint store, servicing wholesale customers.
- Ensure that the store’s stockroom is organized, and that orders are ready for delivery in a timely manner.
- Unloading and loading trucks, checking in merchandise, pulling product from the sales floor and stockroom, preparing orders, rotating stock, as well as operating tinting, mixing and color matching equipment,
- When necessary, wait on customers to support store sales or assist in making deliveries
Our Must Haves – These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willingness to work all scheduled hours, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
Extras to Help you Stand Out – These are not required for you to be eligible to apply
- Prior work experience in retail, customer service or warehouse environment
- Customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer complaints.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)
- Ability to speak more than one language: preferably Spanish
What is the Process to get Started?
Step 1 – Online Application
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page.
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 2 – Digital Interview
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral based questions
- You’ll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
Step 3 – In-Store Interview
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
APPLY ON COMPANY SITE >>>
Watch new job ads in the US on sait Globhit.com right now >>>