Need a Nanny (Full- or Part-Time) in Portland
APPLY ON COMPANY SITE >>>
$19.00 – $33.25 an hour
We’re looking for a nanny with at least 2 years of experience in Portland.
· Driver’s License (Required)
· CPR Certification (Required)
· Day Shift (Preferred)
· Night Shift (Preferred)
· Overnight Shift (Preferred)
The Nannies at Portland Nanny are highly qualified, personable individuals with a passion for childcare and building relationships. We search high and low for Nannies who meet our quality standards.
· Pulled from the full job description
· Employee discount
· Flexible schedule
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Full Job Description
This will be a great position for you if you enjoy spending time with children, and you want your day-job to be more play-time and less work-time. You are a confident, capable childcare provider with 2 years of professional experience. You are a great communicator!
What you get:
· $19/hour minimum
· Accrued paid time off
· Accrued sick leave
· Optional healthcare
· Payroll taxes
· Supportive management team
· Monthly recognition and awards for nannies who go above and beyond
· Flexible scheduling (choose your own hours)
· Consistent employment through agency – no flip-flopping benefits between families!
· Consistent pay rates
Our expectations for you:
· Care for children from newborn to 13 years old (based on experience)
· Maintain an online calendar of availability
· Meal preparation for children in your care
· Maintaining a safe, clean home environment
· Proactively creating educational, age-appropriate games for learning and development
· Work with families in various homes or luxury hotels in the Portland area
We offer flexible scheduling through our “Maintained Care” service – input your availability and we will contact you as families create care requests near you! This is a fantastic, flexible position for college students and individuals with other job schedules to work around.
In addition to our “Maintained Care” options, we are hiring for quite a few long-term positions in the Portland area. If these placements do not match your needs, please reach out to us! We have a full waiting list and would be happy to look for additional opportunities specifically for you.
If you want to be a babysitter, please APPLY ON COMPANY SITE >>>