PATIENT COORDINATOR JOB IN CLINIC 2024 (full-time), Philadelphia
Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy / Outpatient Orthopedic, Job in clinic
Philadelphia, PA – Wadsworth Ave
$19.00 per hour, Full-time
APPLY ON COMPANY SITE >>>
At Ivy Rehab, you are not just an employee – you are a valued TEAMMATE!
Join our dedicated team at Ivy Rehab and come together to provide patients with access to world-class care and outcomes for those in need of physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and applied behavior analysis (ABA) services. By promoting authenticity, inclusion, growth, community, and a passion for providing exceptional care to every single patient, we provide the resources and support necessary to invest in our teammates.
WHY CHOOSE IVY REHAB?
- Cutting-edge Resources & Mentorship: We champion your growth with abundant resources, mentorship, and career advice to set you up for unparalleled success.
- Exceeding Expectations: Deliver best-in-class service and witness exceptional outcomes that make a real impact towards our company mission to serve our community with the highest quality of care.
- Develop & Grow: Great opportunities to boost your career through peer-to-peer training, continuing education programs, and leadership support.
- Incentives Galore: Enjoy an outstanding compensation package including monthly productivity bonuses, 401k match, generous PTO, health insurance benefits, and more!
- Empowering Values: We don’t just talk about our values; we live by them!
– One Ivy, Love what you do, Do the right thing, I belong, GSD (Get stuff done), Grow, and Serve others –
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure clinic efficiency and positive patient experiences
- Schedule new and current patient appointments
- Screen and refer incoming phone calls and clinic visitors to ensure accurate and positive clinic communication and facilitation
- Verify insurance benefits, prescriptions, and authorizations
- Oversee the collection and reconciliation of required insurance co-payments and patient private pay
- Maintain and oversee proper performance of front office teammates
- 3-5 years of administrative experience in a health care setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Dedication to exceptional patient care experience and customer service
- Outstanding time management and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a drive to exceed patient expectations
- Adaptability and a positive attitude with changes in workload
The Ivy Rehab Network is a growing team of orthopedic and pediatric outpatient physical, occupational, speech, and ABA therapy clinics with over 500 locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and Southeast. Through a shared commitment to clinical excellence, we work as a unified team to serve each person to the best of our ability.
Combining our clinical objectives and company culture, you can see why Ivy is committed to providing endless opportunities to every teammate through professional development tracks, continuing education, leadership development, residency cohorts, mentorship programs, and many other resources.
Current vacancies Full or part-time in PA, life and work in the US, the best job offers for you.
If you prefer to work as Patient Coordinator in clinic, please APPLY ON COMPANY SITE >>>
Watch new job ads in the US on site Globhit.com right now >>>